You can get an Iranian visa in 5 easy steps :
Fill out the online application form based on the visa type you need.
Wait for the application receipt confirmation and service fee payment instructions.
Pay the service fee as per the instructions you receive. (US$45.00 for normal procedure)
Upon visa approval, you will receive a visa authorization code.
Refer to your selected Iranian consulate (or airport) and collect your visa.
|Nationality||% of Applications||Approval %|
|1||United Kingdom *||19.7%||96%|
|Rest of the countries||12.9%||97%|
Armenia (90 days), Azerbaijan (14 days), Bolivia (30 days), Egypt (20 days), Georgia (45 days), Lebanon (30 days), Malaysia (14 days), Syria (90 days), Turkey (90 days)
- The application processing will be slower in Mar. due to Iranian new year holidays.
- Thses consulates are currently closed :
Ottawa, Riyadh, Jeddah, Manama
You can use other Iranian consulates or airprots for visa collection.
- USA, UK and Canada passport holders may be requested to provide more information about their work, study and travel history.
- The application time is currently longer for USA, UK and Canada passport holders.
- See reviews about different consulates here.
VISA APPLICATION FORM (.pdf format)
download and complete when collecting the visa from the consulate