Iran Visa Stamp Fee
- The following table shows if holders of ordinary passports of each country can enter Iran without a visa and if yes for how long they can stay. (Visa Waiver)
- It also shows if a visa on arrival is available for such passports. (You currently need to have a visa grant notice before boarding a flight to Iran)
- The table also shows the visa stamp fee for each passport (or travel document) for collecting visas from the consulates or airports.
- The fees are in EUR, but the consulates may charge the equivalent amount in local currency.
- Most consulates offer an urgent (same day) visa issue option with a 50% surcharge.
- This is for information only. The MFA may change these without prior notice.
Passport or Travel Document of
Visa Free Travel : up to 0 days
Visa Fee at Consulate : €80
Visa Fee at Airport: €-
“-” in front of Airport Visa fee indicates that a visa on arrival is not available for the mentioned passport.